WHAT WE DO
- We provide “Good Research in Assorted Flavors”. This means we do research on all targets, including adults, kids, and various ethnic groups. It also means we use a variety of techniques to cover all product and service categories. However we have only one quality level – the best marketing research that we know how to do at a given price. We also offer exceptional value for the money, delivering the highest return on your research investment.
- We can help you with just part of a project, such as qualitative or quantitative, or we can handle the complete package. We are a one-stop research solution if that is what you require. If your objectives suggest both qualitative and quantitative steps are appropriate, there often are advantages in having a seamless process. Using the same person start to finish means it is less likely that something will be lost in the translation.
- Our extensive counsel and expertise in qualitative research such as focus groups, is often used to explore for key consumer insights to help you develop concepts, products, services and communications.
- Our quantitative work provides the “numbers” and the interpretation you need to make confident, fact-based decisions for your business. Projects range from tactical to strategic, depending on the related marketing questions or business issues.
- Lollipop gets only as complicated as the task requires. We are here to get at your issues in plain English at a reasonable price, not to wow you over with the latest methodology buzzword or techno wizardry. And we always use a generous dose of common sense. One of our principles is that you must understand what we are concluding or recommending and why.
- Lollipop Research Company keeps current with the latest research techniques, and has even developed a few of them. However understanding your issues and needs is still the most important part of the process. Next, we get relevant and clear answers which accurately reflect consumer response. Finally, we interpret and communicate our findings back to you honestly and directly, so you can go do your thing.
- The following are examples of just some of the “assorted flavors
of research” in which we have expertise:
- Concept exploration and testing
- Product development and testing
- Concept/Product tests
- Taste tests
- Promotion testing
- Package and graphics exploration and testing
- In-school Kids and Teens research
- Positioning research
- Market Segmentation
- Advertising exploration and testing
- Awareness, attitude and usage studies
- Tracking studies – phone, mail and on-line
- Brand equity studies
- Volumetric estimation tests
- Retail studies
- Name development and testing
- Problem detection and solution studies
- Participating and setting up Ideation and brainstorming
- Acting as your marketing research department
- FREE! Consultation on all research issues